Never Say Never Again  

Posted by Jaskaran Singh

Here Comes the rain again,
Reminding me of all that went in vain.
I pray for some peace again,
Because the void in my heart remains.
Times have come and passed,But the darkness is here to last.
Sure,I am learning from my past,Unwilling to show what I have lost.
Happiness has eluded me for long,I wonder where we went wrong.
Waiting for another sun to rise,
I am convinced that we have paid the price.
And I guess this the time to move in life, coz there is no point in waiting for a light.
Time has come for the dry leaves to fall again,
And some happiness is what I deserve to possess again.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

this 1 is really brilliant. the feelings seemed genuine n true. its lovely!!!!